[RE-wrenches] Metal roof multi-fastener attachment

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Sun Aug 28 05:13:19 PDT 2016

Hi all,
   I have some possibilities of reasonable size commercial jobs where the
buildings have "corrugated" type roofs with purlins run underneath
which are worst case 16 gauge steel. On steel roofs I typically use #14
Marutex stainless screws but in this case the job is in the Caribbean
and there is a high risk of hurricanes. We use Snap N Rack but their
steel roof attachment has only a single screw attachment point.
   What I am looking for is a metal roof attachment that will mate with
Snap N Rack materials and that has multi attchment points at each
attachment point. It would go on the flat area of the metal roof
between the "corrugations".
   Does anyone have any suggestions? I can get the Marutex screws with
rubber gaskets.

Thanks,
Daryl