[RE-wrenches] Battery issue

Tump tump at swnl.net
Wed Aug 24 06:20:50 PDT 2016

This is not uncommon.  Main reason for taking cell voltage AND Spg. If all the Spgs are good then and the voltage reads 2.5/Vpc low then the lead oxide has been depleted on the plate and is sitting in the bottom of that cell. When this happens usually the acid in that cell, if it is a positive plate, will be brown in color.