[RE-wrenches] Enphase Support Non-Responsive

gary easton gary at arp-solar.com
Fri Aug 5 06:59:25 PDT 2016

just a worthless ticket but no action and certainly no timely reimbursement
if at all.   I would never do business with this company again.

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 9:38 AM, <penobscotsolar at midmaine.com> wrote:

> Just to renew this line of conversation, I have been waiting for several
> call backs form Enphase, with no results, for the past three weeks. I also
> have warranty claims that go back four months+ that have not been
> fulfilled. I will not sell any more Enphase, at all, until they resolve
> these communication and warranty issues.
>
> Daryl DeJoy
> NABCEP Certified PV Installer
> Penobscot Solar Design
>

> > It seems like we are talking about inverter and module customer service
> > (good and bad) a lot lately.
> >
> > Has anyone else noticed that Enphase seems to have stopped responding to
> > tickets submitted via their website? Hold times are unacceptable, so I
> > gave
> > up on that, but nobody gets back to you when you try to contact them via
> > their web form for weeks, even about an existing RMA or ticket, and they
> > no
> > longer let you update tickets by email. They are very helpful and
> > competent
> > if you get them on the phone, but who has time for that?!
> >
> > I'm also waiting an unacceptable amount of time on a major module
> > manufacturer warranty claim right now. I'd love to see Home Power or
> > someone do a story on manufacturer responsiveness to dealers. Things are
> > generally going down hill it seems.
> >
> > Jason Szumlanski
> > Florida Solar Design Group
> >
> > List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org
> >
> > Change listserver email address & settings:
> > http://lists.re-wrenches.org/options.cgi/re-wrenches-re-wrenches.org

> > List rules & etiquette:
> > www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm
> >
> > Check out or update participant bios:
> > www.members.re-wrenches.org

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:
> www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm
>
> Check out or update participant bios:

Gary Easton
Appalachian Renewable Power
Stewart, Ohio 45778
NABCEP Certified Solar PV

T: 740-277-8498
 www.arp-solar.com

“First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then
you win.”
~Ghandi