[RE-wrenches] Enphase Support Non-Responsive

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Fri Aug 5 06:38:07 PDT 2016

Just to renew this line of conversation, I have been waiting for several
call backs form Enphase, with no results, for the past three weeks. I also
have warranty claims that go back four months+ that have not been
fulfilled. I will not sell any more Enphase, at all, until they resolve
these communication and warranty issues.

Daryl DeJoy
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
Penobscot Solar Design