[RE-wrenches] Pump ideas

Chris Worcester chris at solarwindworks.com
Wed Aug 3 17:09:51 PDT 2016

Hi Jay,

If it hasn’t been mentioned yet, a surface pump will break suction or cavitate if too high from the source, so I’d put it in the hole so it’s not more than 6’ to 9’ above the static water level in the well. You will need a way to prime the pump too.

Chris Worcester

Solar Wind Works

NABCEP Certified PV Installer

Office 530-582-4503