[RE-wrenches] Midnite Classic and SMA's Sunny Portal

Lou Russo lou at spreesolarsystems.com
Tue Aug 2 17:21:25 PDT 2016

Wrenches,

Do any of you have any experience with the Classic 150's data integration
on the Sunny Portal using the SMA WebBox, a Sunny Island,  and Midnite's
MNSICOMM com box? If so, is it usable/readable to the end-user in the Sunny
Portal? Midnite's manual says it is, but I wanted real world confirmation.
I have an existing system that is 1.5 yrs old using the above components
(sans WebBox). The Sunny Island and the Classic seem to play nice as far as
charging correctly, just curious if that "niceness" extends to the data
logged and displayed in the Sunny Portal. The clients currently have no
monitoring in their home and would like to add that feature. I am leaning
towards just using MyMidnite2 and the Local App (as I often do), but I am
curious what else is out there in this application.

Aloha,

Lou Russo
lou at spreesolarsystems.com
440 345 6762