[RE-wrenches] Conext XW+ always feeding critical loads subpanel from battery bank

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Jul 18 17:11:36 PDT 2016

Dan:

Our early XW systems performed very poorly on sell-back.  Updating firmware
improved the situation.

Updating firmware was painful.  It required most of a day for one system.
It’s been a while but I posted a list of tips to this forum.  I seem to
recall the dongle needs AC and off-grid systems shut down while upgrading,
making off-grid upgrades a logistic problem.   Bring a table for your gear,
the dongle, a headset for the long conversations you will have with tech
support and your lunch.

William

[image: Gradient Cap_mini]
Lic 773985