[RE-wrenches] New Pge TOU rates

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Mon Jun 27 09:14:18 PDT 2016

correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't this new mandatory assignment to TOU
with PG&E start when NEM2.0 starts.  I think we can keep using E1 up to
the change...which is soon.  Some sites just don't have good afternoon
options here in the Sierras (mountains, trees, etc)  Do we start
declining jobs that have excellent SE facing options?  Please enlighten me.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner
4291 Nelson St.