[RE-wrenches] getting PV modules up to the roof

wirewiz at gmail.com wirewiz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 04:30:43 PDT 2016

Dana and August,

I have used a patent pending prototype of a solar module lifting system that I like very much, complies with OSHA and solves all the lifting issues.

I know the founder and he is looking for some feedback from installers to gain some industry traction while talking to potential investors.

Attached is a photo but more detailed info can be found at:.
https://www.facebook.com/solargoat

Larry Liesner
Ross Solar Group
203-644-2404