[RE-wrenches] Winter Battery Maintenance

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Sun May 1 20:41:35 PDT 2016

Larry,

             When you say "customers ruin the batteries" are they
sulphating to death or electrolyte getting too low or?  And your sure
its due to the lack of...cycling? watering? proper charging? during the
prolonged periods or just poor care overall.

Thanks for a bit more insight.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner