[RE-wrenches] Winter Battery Maintenance

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon May 2 09:52:13 PDT 2016

All of the below seem to be contributing factors. It basically called lack
of care. Over filling, under filling, not doing SG tests and dealing with
the results, leaving loads on with not backup generator on site or hooked
up. Sloppy, Lazy, or total lack of a real battery care program. Not for lack
of our team trying to impress folks with the consequences of poor care.

You can lead a horse to water.....

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"