[RE-wrenches] Safety equipment/training

Solar dahlsolar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 13:58:23 PDT 2016

Hello,

My electrical/solar training program has received an equipment grant and along with new equipment I want to invest in safety.  We have harness and different lanyard/tie points, arc flash suits, insulated tools, eye and ear protection, lock out tag out gear but what else in your eyes should a training program be using in class to teach safety? The students have OSHA 10 and MSHA training so I am looking at jobsite safety not so much theory.   Metal roofs can pose a safety challenge and we have a metal roof on one training roof. Battery safety....

Thanks!

Jesse

Sent from my iPad