[RE-wrenches] Optics RE reliability / conext combox & portal

Kevin Pegg KPegg at energyalternatives.ca
Mon May 16 22:15:37 PDT 2016

Hello Wrenches,

Deep appreciation for saving me much time and hassle in beta testing products that are released to market prematurely.

Happy to report that the Conext Combox and the Conext Insight portal from Schneider is working very well for me it is a robust remote control, monitoring datalogging solution. Connectivity on sites is varied from satellite, cell modem, and dsl and the system is solid. No issues with it not coming back online. Connections drop regularly and all comes back when the connection is back.

Kevin