[RE-wrenches] Thermal Camera for PV Troubleshooting?

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 18:28:24 PDT 2016

I have the Seek unit also. Works great for the price. You can save images
and videos.

It has so far found for me  questionable connections on 2 different battery
installs, a poorly torqued charge controller output terminal, and a skunk
hiding under my back porch.

The unit paid for itself very quickly.

Dan Fink
Adjunct Professor of Solar Energy Technology, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342