[RE-wrenches] Hydraulic Ram

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:52:07 PST 2016

Fellow Wrenches

We are looking to rent or short term lease or sub contract someone to come
to Hawaii and install 600kw of driven steel I beams, if anyone out there
knows someone that has the track mounted driver and is interested Please
contact me off list on this. Shipping to and from here is easy enough. This
is a deal that is in contract and would much like to keep it in house
(Wrenches House) so if there is anyone out there that has this type of
equipment this would be great.

Similar to the GAYK hydraulic Ram if this helps

Jerry Shafer

Green(((Path Technologies Lic C-29214

Director of Field Operations

NABCEP Certified 051112-169