[RE-wrenches] Outback customer service???

Daniel Tittmann daniel at greenwired.com
Tue Dec 15 15:31:48 PST 2015

Larry-
This is normal and don't expect it to work for long.  I have had board
replacement fail out of the box and many others within months of
replacement.  We as a company have left outback unless we have to use them
for some reason.
As an aside I made a pilgrimage to Washington last fall to meet our
manufacturers.
Received with open arms by Magnum, and Midnite solar, outback offered me a
introductory training at a cost of $500.
Add to this that every inverter comes with a trash can full of Styrofoam as
packaging.
as for tech support goes, well the masses have spoken.  Those who get
through with under 10 mins of hold time are very lucky.
Obviously I have a lot of built up frustration with this company.

Daniel Tittmann
CTO
Greenwired
www.greenwired.com