[RE-wrenches] Outback customer service???

Tump tump at swnl.net
Tue Dec 8 15:30:04 PST 2015

I just got off the phone w/ Sandra Herrera, making her aware of this thread. Sandra said she is aware of our frustrations and is working to correct this. While she is relative new at OB she feels that she does have their support to develop something that may satisfy our needs regarding a dealer only line. I doubt that this will happen overnight but as she; said WE THE INSTALLERS are the most important part of OB. Without us being confident in their support, we the installers, will sell other products.
 She is open to suggestions and is looking for feed back.. that would be creative feed back folks.  Tump