[RE-wrenches] Rolls batteries

jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 10:45:09 PDT 2015

As a west coast guy I use Trojan IND when I get a chance to sell industrial batteries.  They are made here in cali which makes warranty ( none to date) and delivery faster/easier.

As to Rolls.  In the past warranty was a complete cluster #@% which is why I haven’t used them. Now its much better, and Steve H is doing a good job.

jay

peltz power