[RE-wrenches] Rolls batteries

Tump tump at swnl.net
Thu Oct 22 10:06:39 PDT 2015

The 5000 series are what we always recommend and install for my off grid clients. 2 volt cells are the only way we go. Despite what folks believe, we find it easier to handle the KS series then the L16.
We have been using them for many years and as with ANY manu, they have and had issues BUT...... we feel w/ proper system sizing, education of the client & record keeping we have yet to have an issue w/ warrantee claims. That being said we have had a long relationship W/Jamie Surrette and his supplier, Roy Early and his crew at RAE Battery,  one of the best suppliers in our 27+ years.