[RE-wrenches] Rolls batteries

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Thu Oct 22 10:50:10 PDT 2015

As with Tump, we have been using the KS series for over 20 years with
little issue. My own particular caveat is that we have now started to use
Crown as well and are finding them as rugged, easier to move (metal cases
with handles), with built in water miser caps, and a better warranty, and
with great success. I also echo Tumps sentiments with Roy at RAE. We have
been buying from him since our inception in 1988.

Daryl