[RE-wrenches] AGS sensitive battery charger

Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Oct 15 17:41:50 PDT 2015

Exactly! And fully programmable voltage, charge timers, equalization, etc. I’ve been begging Magnum Energy to do this. About 4 years ago they started telling me they were working on it. I guess they don’t realize how many are needed. I sell lots of Iota because I can tweak the voltage but that’s still primitive compared to what is really needed.

Larry