[RE-wrenches] AGS sensitive battery charger

boB at midnitesolar.com boB at midnitesolar.com
Thu Oct 15 16:56:53 PDT 2015

The industry needs a GOOD battery charger !  PFC and fully adjustable
with battery shunt interface, gen-start,
etc.  That  could be used for lots of installations like this one Chris
is looking for.  It's needed all the time.

It's a no brainer what features it should have.

I've wanted to do this here for quite a while but there have been too
many irons in the fire as it is.

boB