[RE-wrenches] Pg&e meter reading

jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:33:39 PDT 2015

HI All

the question stands as:  a representative of PG&E told my client that his added 8kw isn’t being recorded by the meter as  the meter isn’t programed for 16kw, only the 8kw of original PV.
FYI not sure if this is a smart meter but it is a new digital one.

thanks for the answers.  I think its pretty clear from all I’ve heard from that no this isn’t possible.

jay

peltz power