[RE-wrenches] Pg&e meter reading

jerrysgarage01 jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 22:09:42 PDT 2015

Well stating that the pg&e meter is set to only "Sell a maximum amount that is less then what the meter is set to" Buy" would be news to me as I have seen bootleg systems selling and there was nothing stopping it. I have also seen inverter upgrades that increase selling. Back to my question is how big is it vs how dig was it.
Jerry

Sorry can you be more specific as to what fishy means?

jay