[RE-wrenches] DPW Rack Problems

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Wed Oct 7 16:51:51 PDT 2015

I have had off-list contact with DPW, and I've been asked to post the following for them. If you have questions about my posting this on their behalf, contact me off list.

Thanks.

Thank you for alerting us to the problems you recently encountered with the paint used in our TPMs.  It is our intent to respond to customers' concerns to maintain your trust and support.  We recently had a problem when a supplier discontinued a paint we've used since the inception of our TPM product line.  After testing multiple formulations over the course of several weeks we were able to source a silver paint comparable to the original and now have that paint problem resolved.  As to lead time issues we are working with our distributor partners to move orders more quickly through their internal processes.  We extend our apologies for the inconvenience this paint problem has caused.  Please contact me personally with any questions or concerns.  I may be reached at schumachers at directpower.com or at 505-889-3585.  Steve Schumacher, DPW Solar, National Sales Manager