[RE-wrenches] DPW Rack Problems

Luke Christy sgsrenewables at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:20:16 PDT 2015

These paint and fit issues have our experience as well.
The last DP&W rack I took delivery of had every single piece of paper and foam packing material stuck in the paint. Even after careful cleaning it was still a mess. That kind of stuff and the ridiculous lead times are really making me want to look elsewhere, despite the fact that I think they still make a good product.
-Luke

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™: Certification #031409-25
NABCEP Certified Solar Heating Installer™: Certification #ST032611-03
CoSEIA Certified PV Installer

Solar Gain Services, LLC
PO Box 531
Monte Vista, CO 81144