[RE-wrenches] DPW Rack Problems

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:22:41 PDT 2015

Ray....We have had the same problems....But we didn't get offered the $50
for our time and labor.....
We called and complained...it seemed on deaf ears.....
Also....They advertise pre -antiseized bolts on some of their
racking....but it is certainly not so with their top of pole racks.....Some
times the gimble bolts have anti seize and and sometimes not.....lack of
consistency is a head ache....
We are exploring alternatives..

Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa