[RE-wrenches] PV Tracker - Best available?

Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Sat Oct 3 14:48:29 PDT 2015

I see. Well then you need something heavy duty up there. I can heartily recommend the DH tracker as it is built on the same technology as their satellite trackers. I have installed quite a few of their satellite antenna trackers in the 90’s. Well built. They are still using a picture of one of my installations of a 5 meter antenna:  http://www.dhsatellite.com/mounts/gibralter-fixed-az-el-02/

Larry