[RE-wrenches] PV Tracker - Best available?

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 3 19:56:59 PDT 2015

Tracking not specific to the high Sierras but to Larry's point:  In cooling
dominated regions, the loads are shifted into the later afternoons. Of those
10% winter gains and especially the 40% summer, half is in the morning when
it makes much more sense to put the additional cost that would go to
tracking into fixed West or Southwest facing additional modules. Much less
cost and much higher value.

Bill Dorsett
Manhattan, KS