[RE-wrenches] panel failure

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Sep 16 05:34:26 PDT 2015

Have you looked very carefully for any brown spots on the panels where a junction may have burned?

I have had a couple of old arrays in the last few years go south and there were very small burned connections, sometimes accompanied but a slight brown mark or bubble on the front & back of the modules. To their credit Kyocera actually replaced 2 complete arrays including freight and (cough) another large Manu same name Euro OIL Company dodged the replacement with verbiage twice. This has been a lesson in reading the fine print.

Dana Orzel
Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136
E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com
O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.