[RE-wrenches] Non-conductive module frames

Benn Kilburn benn at skyfireenergy.com
Mon Aug 31 17:35:07 PDT 2015

William,
The only framed modules I've seen with a non-conductive frame are BIPV modules. They were about 34W each and integrated with concrete roof shingles/tiles. I believe the frame was polycarbonate.
We ended up removing a 6kw system of these because some of the glass started delaminating around the edges.

What about using Lumos frameless modules?

Benn Kilburn
SkyFire Energy Inc.
780-906-7807