[RE-wrenches] Non-conductive module frames

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Mon Aug 31 17:37:09 PDT 2015

Willi,

I haven't yet heard of plastic framed modules (and candidly, I hope I
never do). I have heard of frameless modules. Essentially glass on top
and glass on bottom. No metal (except for the mounting hardware).
Hopefully you don't want to use plastic for that. One of these
manufacturers exibited at SPI Las Vegas and had a very large, very
attractive booth demonstrating the applications of frameless modules. If
no one else on the List can remember this exhibitor (or his
competitors), I'm sure I can resurect my records and get this manu. to you.

Best wishes, keep up the high standards,

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar
314 631 1094