[RE-wrenches] clear sealant recommendations

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Aug 26 09:57:00 PDT 2015

Hi William;

Based on your rhetorical question and many zip tie failures, I try to
run the wiring over the framing so that a zip tie failure doesn't just
leave 10 ft of wiring dangling, I also throw in insulated SS wire clamps
in too.  We then just use zips to make it tidy.  My thinking is when the
zips fail, it won't look as good, but it won't be a total hazard either.

Still waiting for a better wire management product......

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician