[RE-wrenches] Rapid Shutdown

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 12:14:35 PDT 2015

Hey Steve,

Yes I'm reading that code article closely and I think its open to
interpretation.  If you consider PV circuits to include the battery based
inverters, you would need to include them in rapid shutdown.

 For some reason I thought it applied to all of the DC conductors,
including the battery cabling, but it looks like that isn't explicitly
called out.  Midnites system does have a way to do it..  That will probably
show up on the next code cycle.

Thanks for pointing that out.