[RE-wrenches] Rapid Shutdown

Steve Jefferson Steve.Jefferson at sma-america.com
Fri Jul 17 10:30:02 PDT 2015

Mac,

Do you mean to ask for a way to shut down the Sunny Boys connected to the Multicluster box?
Sunny Islands are not applicable to the rapid shutdown requirements. They are not PV.

SMA America, LLC
Steve Jefferson
Service Line Supervisor
3925 Atherton Ave
Rocklin, CA 95765 - 3714
U.S.A.
Tel:  +1 916 625 3185 (direct)
Fax: +1 916 625 0871
Mobile: +1 916 622 4253
Email: Steve.jefferson at SMA-America.com<mailto:Steve.jefferson at SMA-America.com>
www.SMA-America.com<http://www.sma-america.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01CF1CFA.FE18BEB0]<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQWzPuyqhzo&feature=youtu.be>

This email and any attachments thereto may contain SMA America, LLC confidential, privileged and private material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto. Thank you.