[RE-wrenches] Rapid Shutdown

boB at midnitesolar.com boB at midnitesolar.com
Fri Jul 17 18:03:38 PDT 2015

FYI...

Every [Midnite]  SMA E-Panel comes with a shunt trip breaker. SMA
requested this when they asked MidNite to design an E-Panel for them.
You will need the battery disconnect module to go with each E-Panel
though. The battery disconnect modules connect to the Birdhouse and to
the shunt trip breakers.

Robin