[RE-wrenches] DC conductors in metallic raceway/conduit

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Mon Jul 13 09:58:40 PDT 2015

I was under the assumption that dc conductors could only be run inside a
building when in metallic raceway/conduit (up to a readily accessible
disconnect switch) .  The building being occupied/residence.    A
contractor ran 5 feet of pvc from the wall penetration to the charge
controller in a concrete block garage.  I don't see anything that allows
this by what I find in the NEC. Has anyone have a reference that permits
this?  Thank you for any assistance.

--
Christopher Warfel, President
ENTECH Engineering, Inc.