[RE-wrenches] tesla powerwall

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Tue Jun 9 10:55:36 PDT 2015

>From what I understand, the Enphase offering will include an inverter
(inverter/charger?). I assume they are using a similar architecture to the
PV microinverters, which is a modular approach to solving the problem. This
will undoubtedly cost more, but will make design and implementation very
easy. The monitoring capability will surely be a major selling point.

Jason Szumlanski