[RE-wrenches] Integrating with Lightning Protection

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Thu Jun 4 11:12:45 PDT 2015

Depending on your lightning rat of incidence would determine what would work
best. I have used Heary Brothers in NY for almost 20 years now check their
website out.

They have a device that is called an "early stream emission device" that
comes with a lifetime $10 million guarantee policy that you will not take a
direct strike. This does not cover surge protection just direct strikes. I
have clients at 10,000 ft el that have been in their house with multiple
strikes radiating around the house many times and never in 18 years take a
strike. The MCG surge systems prevented anything coming in to the house.

www.hearybros.com

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"