[RE-wrenches] Supply side

John Blittersdorf john.blittersdorf at gmail.com
Mon May 25 16:48:17 PDT 2015

Bill,
   One clean way to do it would be to use a ConnectDER, but the max input
is 11.5 kw.  We have used several of these for under 10 k installations and
have saved lots of install time.   They are not cheap (approx $300+).  Our
power company sells them to installers.

John Blittersdorf
Central Vermont Solar & Wind