[RE-wrenches] FLA battery setpoints with larger arrays

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sat May 23 20:05:24 PDT 2015

Having the LVD be temperature compensated so that the load is always
disconnected above the freeze point of the battery would be a Huge
Improvement on the whole concept of LVD.  In combination with State of
Charge monitoring, like the Whiz bang Jr, would be the most effective,
and just program the disconnect to stay above freezing for a typical
lead acid battery.  I got this from a Trojan White Paper:

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician