[RE-wrenches] Discrepency between inverter kWH reading and solar production meter

Jarmo.Venalainen at schneider-electric.com Jarmo.Venalainen at schneider-electric.com
Fri May 22 16:00:43 PDT 2015

Hi:

The difference is in the accuracy of revenue grade versus inverter KWh
meters.  Revenue grade is typically much more accurate.

Beyond that, even if the accuracy of both was really good at lets say +/-
0.5%, you could still get a 1% overall difference in readings as one could
be +0.5% and other -0.5%, even though they are both working to spec.

JARMO

Jarmo Venalainen  |   Schneider Electric   |  Xantrex Brand  |   CANADA  |
  Sales Application Engineer
Phone: +604-422-2528  |   Tech Support: 800-670-0707  |   Mobile:
+604-505-0291
Email: jarmo.venalainen at schneider-electric.com  |   Site: www.Xantrex.com
|   Address: 3700 Gilmore Way, Burnaby, BC V5G4M1

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail