[RE-wrenches] Apprentice interview

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Thu Apr 30 12:06:41 PDT 2015

You're talking to the people who have those rare skills. Unfortunately,
we're all working for ourselves, not each other! (let's go ahead and pat
ourselves on the back)

We've found some success taking people from other disciplines in trade
schools. At least they are in "learn mode" and have done something recently
to improves themselves. Unfortunately, the other trades are heating up, too
(pun intended). It's not easy or cheap to find and keep the best, or to
lure them from another trade.

If I need a job one day, I'll give you a ring. I love Colorado.
 :)

Jason