[RE-wrenches] Apprentice interview

Luke Christy sgsrenewables at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:46:28 PDT 2015

Since we're pretty far down the road of throwing out traits that define the mythic ideal employee/apprentice, I'm going to add what I think is one of the most important (and probably most difficult to find) traits, which is the ability to THINK (preferably quickly) on one's feet to solve a problem, as well as willingness/desire to learn new skills and improve the skills one already has.
It doesn't seem like it's asking too much to find someone with those abilities, but it sure is rare to come across.

-Lukw

Luke Christy

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™: Certification #031409-25
NABCEP Certified Solar Heating Installer™: Certification #ST032611-03
CoSEIA Certified PV Installer

Solar Gain Services, LLC
PO Box 531
Monte Vista, CO. 81144