[RE-wrenches] flushing DHW collectors

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Fri Apr 17 13:35:06 PDT 2015

Lowe’s has a portable irrigation pump that I will buy when mine glycol pumps die. My brother-in-law who does a lot of glycol pumping for snowmelt in ID came up with this.

UTILITECH – 1 HP – Portable lawn pump, Part # 0024840 – 120 volt it pumps 100% glycol like no tomorrow. Easy to carry frame and made for standard hose connections.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"