[RE-wrenches] flushing DHW collectors

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Fri Apr 17 12:59:34 PDT 2015

We have had luck using a 25% solution of white vinegar, pumping the
solution into the system until the pump cannot overcome the friction,
capping the inlet(where the pump was pumping), make sure the outlet is
open, let the sun superheat the solution and blow the obstruction out
through the outlet.  (Just have to make sure that no one, nothing is in
the way of the outlet)
Chris