[RE-wrenches] Outback quad stack X240 breaker tripping

Kevin Pegg kpegg at energyalternatives.ca
Mon Mar 16 10:51:12 PDT 2015

Thanks for everyone's advise on this one. I've done as much as I can working with the caretaker remotely and will need to attend myself with some test gear to fully diagnose. This site is remote (10h of driving then 1h boat ride). I generally make a point of avoiding Outback product so feel much better informed to diagnose when onsite - later in the week. Thanks.

Curious what is going on with Outback's tech support. I waited on hold for a bit on Wednesday, then left a message for callback and am still waiting for that callback 3 business days later.

My client is most upset that Outback can't even bother to return a tech call. His instructions to me are if we find multiple failed components in the system and not simple fixes to remove the gear and replace with "anything as long as it's not Outback".

Will advise the list what was discovered once onsite.

Kevin