[RE-wrenches] Chofu Hot Tub Heater

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Mar 2 08:22:46 PST 2015

We had an off grid client who did not want a wood fired heater or wood tub & did a battery based circ pump (Dankoff) @ 24 vdc for the spa and propane heaters about 30 ft away out of sight & it worked really well. Bought a hot tub shell at a wholesaler in Denver, super insulated the 2” supply & return lines, & created the controls at 24 VDC.

No blower or bubbles!

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003 - No FAX Line

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"