[RE-wrenches] Off Grid Inverter Replacement Questions

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 16:40:14 PST 2015

I can vouch for the Outback Radian tech support. I have installed a Radian
GS8048A based system with MATE3 and OpticsRE in our own home to gain some
familiarity with this system and it is very impressive. I have had some
configuration issues and the technical support people (thanks Katee) have
been very knowledgeable and ready to spend time on the more complex issues.

As someone who does not live in the US, I take a little issue with this
"Buy only American" attitude. You want us to buy your products, movies,
music and games, but you won't consider anyone else's products or allow
anyone else to make anything? America needs to move off that. We're going
to buy the best products on the market regardless of country of
manufacture, and you should be ready to do the same.