[RE-wrenches] Eaton replacement guts for Sylvania panel

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Tue Feb 3 21:20:53 PST 2015

I have a Sylvania/Zinsco changeout to complete and I am interested in using the Eaton "panel-interior swap kit". When I went in to my local electrical supply house the service tech said, "Huh?" Then he checked and saw only 1 package has been sold in the last 3 or so years. Apparently they're not used very frequently for Syl/Zin upgrades. Does anyone have any experience with these units? (They are a guts swap package where you can leave the Sylvania box in the wall, pull out the busbar, and replace it with an Eaton bus and breakers). Thanks.

Eric Stikes
Owner, SunHarvest Solar
  CA. Solar Contractor #968280
Founding Director, GoodSun Solar